40 DUNHELEN LANE, YUROKE
Yuroke is a bounded rural locality within Greater Melbourne. It is adjacent to the Melbourne Metropolitan Area beyond the Urban Growth Boundary and 26 km north of Melbourne’s Central Business District.
• Land area: 2.9 Ha* (7.16 Acres*)
• Comfortable (18m2) three-bedroom contemporary home, with all modern comforts, kitchen, dining, living area, formal sitting room, bathroom, and laundry, in addition to a two-car carport, outdoor area, in-ground pool, and a lush garden setting.
• A Country Style Cottage for guest accommodation comprising two bedrooms, bathroom, large kitchen/dining/family room.
• Outstanding shedding comprising a piece of large machinery shed/workshop (9.1m* x 18m*) fully concreted floor, with the second floor, a reinforced roof for block and tackle work.
• All-purpose barn with concrete floor, divided into four stables, feed shed, tack room, and horse wash area, alongside around yard.
• The property is divided into 12 paddocks with adequate safety white wire, electric fencing, all with water supply, and day shelters.
• Reliable 600mm* rainfall, in addition to seven water tanks and two reliable dams.
• Ideally suited to a range of lifestyle pursuits including cattle, sheep, and equine.
• Excellent options for either hobby or income stream purposes.
• Established native timbers and vegetation provides sufficient shade and shelter for livestock.
Inspections by appointment only.
0423 646 730